SVAIR™GE can be used to model dissipation of pore-air pressures and vapor infiltration in unsaturated soils. Saturation levels may be imported from SVFLUX™GE. Simple steady-state as well as transient-state models can be created. SVAIR™GE can be applied to geotechnical, civil, hydrological, and mining engineering projects.
The SVOFFICE™5/GE release of SVAIR™ software contains the following specific improvements...
- 64-bit Application
- NEW High-Performance Graphics Engine: the new 3D CAD graphics engine provides measurably faster overall operation, with the biggest performance increases in the areas of...
- creation and manipulation of larger more complex models
- quicker rotation and translation of objects
- high quality / print-ready client visuals
- improved CAD editing controls and responsiveness.
- Improved Charting: High quality, exportable charts.
- NEW SVDESIGNER™ Conceptual Modeling Software Package: This brand new software program is tightly integrated with SVOFFICE™5/GE and allows for the representation and manipulation of complex 3D geometry and takes 3D modeling to a whole new level.
- Re-organized Menu: the menu system within the software has been reorganized to be more clear. Primary functions are organized in a left to right format along the menu.
- New SVOFFICE™5/GE Manager: the Manager dialog has been redesigned to greatly simplify its usage. Models can easily be grouped by project and stored anywhere on the user’s disk drive.
Modeling of Pore-Air Flow
|Our SVAIR™GE software package continues to allow the modeling of soil-vapor extraction and other applications where the movement of vapor in the soil structure is significant. The package offers advanced coupling with SVFLUX™ in order to model soil air movement under varying unsaturated conditions. The software also offers both 2D and 3D analysis.
SVAIR™GE is currently being used by universities and consultants around the world. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Key features and enhancements of SVAIR™GE:
- 64-Bit Application:
- Create, open, edit and solve larger models of higher complexity faster and more efficiently than previously possible.
- More robust handling of highly variable geologic models improve model convergence runtimes.
- Enhanced dynamic performance for snappier 3D visualization and model interaction.
- Overall speed improvements help you to focus on model development and calibration.
- Improvements in parallel processing with support for up to 64 processor cores.
- Harness the full capabilities of modern 64-bit hardware and 64-bit operating systems.
- Re-organized Menu - the menu system within the software has been reorganized slightly in a clearer format. Primary functions are organized in a left to right format along the menu.
- Re-designed SVOFFICE™ Manager - the project manager dialog has been redesigned to greatly simplify its usage.
- 1D / 2D / 3D Solutions handle any type of modeling problem
- Import pore-water pressure data from SVFLUX™GE
- Model air pressure and air flow in unsaturated soils
- Automatic mesh generation and mesh refinement
- Easy to use - quickly design models based on an intuitive CAD user interface and logical feature layout allowing creation and completion of models in hours or days .. not weeks or months!
- Easily generate 3D models from 2D cross-sections, or slice 3D models into 2D cross-sections
- Continuous innovation - Quick addition of features for our customers. New versions are generated every two - four weeks!
- Extensive QAQC program
- Responsive technical support
Comprehensive / Comparative
List of Features
The following list is a collection of the most common applications for SVAIR™GE. Most of them are included as sample models in our free software download.
- Vapor extraction calculations
- Vapor flow into foundations
The investment in geotechnical / hydrogeological software is an important decision for most consulting firms. Software must perform well and yield results in a limited timeframe such that reports can be completed on time and under budget. We recognize this at SoilVision Systems Ltd. and and have worked hard over the past number of years to provide software which is both easy to use and technologically advanced. We believe that the current SVOFFICE™5 software product is the best software suite currently available for geotechnical and hydrogeological applications. Listed below are a few of the reasons why your firm would benefit from our software from the perspective of a manager.
1. 3D Modeling Solutions
2. Advanced Slope Stability Analysis
- Modeling of systems which are not adequately represented by a simplified 2D cross section may be accomplished in full 3D. Examples include regional flow, levee analysis, and planar geometry.
3. Advanced Model Coupling
- With the highly advanced SVSLOPE® slope stability analysis package, your company will have access to the most comprehensive array of deterministic and probabilistic methods of limit equilibrium and stress-based analysis methods.
4. 3D Conceptual Geometry Modeling and Visualization and 2D Slicing with SVDESIGNER™
- Coupling of the air/water/thermal phases allows more comprehensive analysis of i) cover designs and, ii) waste rock flow, and iii) various other applications.
- Coupled density-dependant flow allows handling of salt-water/ fresh water potash mine tailings scenarios and tidal inflow scenarios.
5. Automatic Mesh Generation and Refinement
6. Spatially Varying Material Properties
- SVDESIGNER™ Allows for rapid three-dimensional geotechnical prototyping of designs.
- 2D slices can be quickly and easily extracted from your geotechnical designs and brought into SVFLUX™GE for analysis.
7. Product Integration
- Material properties may now be set to vary spatially in any particular region of the model domain. This is available in our SVSLOPE® and SVFLUX™GE packages
8. Comprehensive Probabilistic Analysis
- Products support highly integrated and coupled solutions. i.e. Rainfall on an unsaturated slope potentially causing instability.
9. Extensive Soil Database
- Monte Carlo, APEM, Latin Hypercube and other types of probabilistic analysis may be carried out in our SVSLOPE® package. Monte Carlo analysis for steady state models can be carried out in our SVFLUX™GE package.
10. World Class Support
- Our SVSOILS™ (formerly SOILVISION®) Database of unsaturated hydraulic properties includes laboratory data on over 6500 soils and 24 theoretical methods of estimating unsaturated hydraulic properties.
- Highly dedicated team with tracking and fast response to all raised issues - typically within 24 - 48 hours.