SVFLUX™GT is designed to model groundwater seepage in unsaturated or saturated soils and rock. It harnesses the power of our new cutting-edge SVCORE™ Finite Element Engine solver and is offered as a comprehensive 1D, 2D and 3D finite-element program for calculating steady-state and transient-state groundwater flow. The package includes powerful features such as staged construction, climatic coupling and support for surface meshes.
The SVOFFICE™5/GT release of SVFLUX™ software contains the following specific improvements...
- NEW Staged Construction: The new solver implements staged construction and excavation of modeling scenarios..
- NEW SVCORE™ Finite Element Engine: our new flagship solver offers improved performance. It passes standard industry benchmarks and shows significant performance gains under most conditions. SVCORE™ is adaptable and highly scaleable thus meeting future needs for many years to come. The new solver has been developed over 20 years and allows fast and stable solution of extremely large three-dimensional numerical models.
- NEW Surface Mesh Support: The new 3D solution offers support for both surface meshes and grids. Surface mesh support allows models of higher complexity to be produced. Models may be based on geometry obtained from SVDESIGNER™ or from other geological modeling packages such as Vulcan, Minesite, GoCAD or Surpac.
- Quad/Triangular/Tetrahedral Mesh Support: SVFLUX™GT supports quad/triangular/tetrahedral elements.
- NEW Automatic Mesh Generation Algorithm: The new SVFLUX™GT software introduces a new automatic mesh generation algorithm for increased user control over the mesh.
- NEW Selective Mesh Refinement: We introduced the new Selective Mesh Refinement function to allow the user to manually select specific areas of interest, key zones or along critical boundaries for more targeted refinement processing.
- NEW High-Performance Graphics Engine: the new 3D CAD graphics engine provides measurably faster overall operation, with the biggest performance increases in the areas of...
- creation and manipulation of larger more complex models
- quicker rotation and translation of objects
- high quality / print-ready client visuals
- improved CAD editing controls and responsiveness.
- NEW SVDESIGNER™ Conceptual Modeling Software Package: This brand new software program is tightly integrated with SVOFFICE™5/GT and allows for the representation and manipulation of complex 3D geometry and takes 3D modeling to a whole new level.
- NEW SVOFFICE™5/GT Manager: the Manager dialog has been redesigned to greatly simplify its usage. Models can easily be grouped by project and stored anywhere on the user’s disk drive.
- Re-organized Menu: the menu system within the software has been reorganized to be more clear. Primary functions are organized in a left to right format along the menu.
- Improved Charting: High quality, exportable charts.
- 64-bit Application
New Groundwater Seepage Package!
| Our SVFLUX™GT software package introduces an industry-leading saturated / unsaturated flow finite element analysis package which offers 1D, 2D and 3D analysis.
The package represents powerful and stable finite element groundwater modeling software including climatic coupling and calculation of actual evaporation from the ground surface.
New quad and triangular meshing options give greater variety of solutions.
Unsaturated soil flow problems of increased complexity can be modeled with advanced features such as automatic mesh generation and selective mesh refinement. SVFLUX™GT can be applied to geotechnical, civil, hydrological and mining engineering projects.
Our CAD-based front end and automated solver allow you to spend time solving your problem, not designing your mesh. Seepage pore-water pressures can be easily accommodated in our slope stability software. Groundwater models may be built as a series of surfaces and layers and the software can accommodate pinch-outs. Borehole or soil survey data may be used to build 3D groundwater models resulting in the possibility of extremely complex models. Our comprehensive documentation will get you modeling quickly!
Key features of SVFLUX™GT:
- NEW SVCORE™ Finite Element Engine: Robust new solver
- Quad/Triangular/Tetrahedral meshing support
- Staged Construction
- Re-organized Menu and Clearer User Interface
- Re-designed SVOFFICE™ Manager
- 1D, 2D and 3D solutions handle any type of modeling problem
- Unsaturated flow: Stable analysis of unsaturated soils
- Import soil properties from the SVSOILS™ database of over 6200 soils
- Semi-automatic mesh generation and manual mesh refinement
- Comprehensive climatic interface allows handling of crusts, wet and dry conditions, and even snow!
- Coupling brings the power of seepage modeling to slope stability and stress / deformation problems
- Simple and powerful user interface allows rapid creation of effective models
- Easily generate 3D models from 2D cross-sections, or slice 3D models into 2D cross-sections
- 64-Bit Application:
- Create, open, edit and solve larger models of higher complexity faster and more efficiently than previously possible.
- More robust handling of highly variable geologic models improve model convergence runtimes.
- Enhanced dynamic performance for snappier 3D visualization and model interaction.
- Overall speed improvements help you to focus on model development and calibration.
- Improvements in parallel processing with support for up to 64 processor cores.
- Harness the full capabilities of modern 64-bit hardware and 64-bit operating systems.
- Extensive QAQC program
- Responsive Technical Support
The investment in geotechnical / hydrogeological software is an important decision for most consulting firms. Software must perform well and yield results in a limited timeframe such that reports can be completed on time and under budget. We recognize this at SoilVision Systems Ltd. and and have worked hard over the past number of years to provide software which is both easy to use and technologically advanced. We believe that the current SVOFFICE™5/GE software product is the best software suite currently available for geotechnical and hydrogeological applications. Listed below are a few of the reasons why your firm would benefit from our software from the perspective of a manager.
1. 3D Modeling Solutions
2. Advanced Slope Stability Analysis
- Modeling of systems which are not adequately represented by a simplified 2D cross section may be accomplished in full 3D. Examples include regional flow, levee analysis, and planar geometry.
3. Advanced Model Coupling
- With the highly advanced SVSLOPE® slope stability analysis package, your company will have access to the most comprehensive array of deterministic and probabilistic methods of limit equilibrium and stress-based analysis methods.
4. 3D Conceptual Geometry Modeling and Visualization and 2D Slicing with SVDESIGNER™
- Coupling of the air/water/thermal phases allows more comprehensive analysis of i) cover designs and, ii) waste rock flow, and iii) various other applications.
- Coupled density-dependant flow allows handling of salt-water/ fresh water potash mine tailings scenarios and tidal inflow scenarios.
5. Automatic Mesh Generation and Refinement
6. Spatially Varying Material Properties
- SVDESIGNER™ Allows for rapid three-dimensional geotechnical prototyping of designs.
- 2D slices can be quickly and easily extracted from your geotechnical designs and brought into SVFLUX™GT for analysis.
7. Product Integration
- Material properties may now be set to vary spatially in any particular region of the model domain. This is available in our SVSLOPE® and SVFLUX™GT packages
8. Comprehensive Probabilistic Analysis
- Products support highly integrated and coupled solutions. i.e. Rainfall on an unsaturated slope potentially causing instability.
9. Extensive Soil Database
- Monte Carlo, APEM, Latin Hypercube and other types of probabilistic analysis may be carried out in our SVSLOPE® package. Monte Carlo analysis for steady state models can be carried out in our SVFLUX™GT package.
10. World Class Support
- Our SVSOILS™ (formerly SOILVISION®) Database of unsaturated hydraulic properties includes laboratory data on over 6500 soils and 24 theoretical methods of estimating unsaturated hydraulic properties.
- Highly dedicated team with tracking and fast response to all raised issues - typically within 24 - 48 hours.