What does this edition provide?
SVOFFICE™5/GECLASSROOM EDITION allows professors to produce modeling examples for the classroom. The software is ideal for students who are taught numerical modelling concepts. The following items are provided in the CLASSROOM EDITION package:
- SVFLUX™, SVCHEM™, SVHEAT™, SVAIR™ with node limitations
- SVSLOPE® 2D
- SVOFFICE™ USB Network Security Key
- Software on USB Flash Card
- Electronic user, tutorials, and example model manuals
- Downloadable model database of over 700 examples
How much will it cost?
- $250 USD for each annual network 10 - user license plus shipping (up to 50 users can be purchased for an additional cost of $250 for each additional 10 users)
How do I order?
- Number of users requested
- Contact name, email & phone number
- Shipping address
- Billing information (if different from the shipping address)
- Method of payment preferred (Wire transfer, USD cheque, MC, or Visa)
How does this edition differ from the FREE DOWNLOAD EDITION?
The CLASSROOM EDITION also gives access to features as shown in the detailed documents below:
This section contains assignment presentation videos intended for classroom environments. You can also find
general-purpose training videos in our
Technical Support section.
Assignment #3: Part A
This presentation demonstrates how to compute Factor of Safety in SVSlope®, using the Ordinary Method and Simplified Bishop Method. Use this video for Question 1 part A.
Assignment #3: Part B
This presentation demonstrates how to compute the Factor of Safety in SVSlope® for a long-term steady-state case, using the Ordinary Method and Simplified Bishop Method. Use this video for Question 1 part B.
Assignment #3: Part B (with seepage)
This presentation demonstrates how to compute the Factor of Safety in SVSlope® for a long-term steady-state case that includes seepage, using the Ordinary Method and Simplified Bishop Method. Use this video for Question 1 part B.
SoilVision Systems has created an extensive library of video tutorials to assist new users. They are intended to get you up and running quickly and help familiarize you with the many unique features of the SVOFFICE™ suite of products. The tutorials can be found by visiting the Video Tutorials section.