Dynamic response analysis capabilities come to SVOFFICE™5.
SVSEISMIC™ is a 2D finite-element program for geotechnical earth structures. The software can solve dynamic response of earth structures under dynamic force or earthquake loading. The output results include motion values in displacement, velocity, acceleration and dynamic stress strain values.
The SVSEISMIC™ analysis module has been added to our SVOFFICE™5 Suites of tightly integrated software products. It allows users to define project geometry, boundary conditions, physical properties and import the dynamic force or earthquake loading quickly and easily. SVSEISMIC™ has also been integrated with our post analysis graph program ACUMESH™ which further allows a user to view and interpret the dynamic results using contours, vectors, deformations, motion histories and animations for stunning visualization
Click here for additional learning resources.
SVSEISMIC™ can be used for the analysis of but is not limited to the following problems related to geotechnical engineering design and seismic studies>.
- Ground seismic response and studies under earthquake conditions
- Earth dam response under earthquake conditions
- Slope or mining slope response under dynamic loading or earthquake conditions
- Foundation design under dynamic loadings
- Dynamic slope stability studies
- Tunneling design under dynamic and earthquake conditions
SVOFFICE™5 User Manual