Software for geotechnical, civil, or mining engineering projects.
Our limit equilibrium slope stability package has proven popular with our clients. As such it has continued to receive development efforts from our team and we are pleased to present a number of features which solidify the software's position as the best geotechnical stability package on the market.
SVSLOPE® represents the new standard in slope stability analysis. Users can perform classic limit equilibrium slope analysis by the method of slices or newer stress-based methods. Advanced searching methods are implemented to correctly determine the correct location of the critical slip surface.
SVOFFICE™5is the tight integration with
SVDESIGNER™conceptual modeling software and the subsequent abilities to represent complex models built from triangulated surfaces (TINS) as well as grids. A new graphics engine also greatly speeds the creation of complex models and the visualization of results.
SVSLOPE® is characterized by an advanced probability analysis as well as integration with other packages in SVOFFICE™5. The streamlined user interface and advanced slip surface searching algorithms make for fast model setup and computation times.
We have put extensive effort into verifying SVSLOPE® against classic case-study scenarios and existing slope stability software packages such as Clara/W. Some original interface concepts were inspired by Clara/W and have been implemented in SVSLOPE® in order to provide continuity of use. The team at SoilVision Systems Ltd. represents an advanced group of geotechnical engineers and software developers with M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees and decades of experience which ensures that your modeling will be successful and reliable. This allows users to be confident that results from SVSLOPE® are correct.
SVSLOPE® is currently being used on world-class slope stability projects. Top slope stability industry experts already support the use of SVSLOPE® as the new standard in slope stability modeling.
To learn more, click here for resources
Key features and enhancements of SVSLOPE®:
- Multi-Plane Slope Stability Analysis 3D geometry using 2D planes
- Advanced Orientation Analysis: Models can now be built fully in 3D and a slip in any arbitrary sliding direction can be analyzed. This ability is exclusive to the SVSLOPE®3D module and is not offered by any other competing product.
- 64-Bit Application:
- Create, open, edit and solve larger models of higher complexity faster and more efficiently than previously possible.
- More robust handling of highly variable geologic models improve model convergence runtimes.
- Enhanced dynamic performance for snappier 3D visualization and model interaction.
- Overall speed improvements help you to focus on model development and calibration.
- Improvements in parallel processing with support for up to 64 processor cores.
- Harness the full capabilities of modern 64-bit hardware and 64-bit operating systems.
- New and improved block searching in 2D
- Optimization of critical slip surfaces in 2D
- Improved algorithm greatly reduces solution time
- Display of trial slip surfaces in a sorted list
Display of trial slip surfaces in 3D
- Slope stability analysis in both two and three dimensions
- Creation of complex 3D models with
SVDESIGNER™conceptual model builder
- Creation of models from triangulated surfaces (TINS)
- Advanced critical slip surface searching algorithms including
dynamic programming and Greco search methods
- Advanced probablistic analysis (2D only)
Spatial variability of material properties(2D only) aids in improving the calculation of factors of safety
- New finite element based slope stability methods
- Advanced stochastic analysis such as Monte Carlo, Latin Hypercube, and the
Alternative Point Estimation Method(APEM) allow the end-user to determine normal distributions of the factor of safety as well as the probability of failure
- Easily generate
3D models from 2D cross-sections, or slice
3D models into 2D cross-sections
Coupled unsaturated steady-state or transient seepage analysis is available when
One- or two-way sensitivity analysis(2D only) allows the generation of a contoured surface of the factor of safety based on the relationship between two input variables
- Simple and powerful user interface allows rapid creation of effective models
- 14 different analysis methods including classic method of slices such as Bishop, Janbu, Spencer, Morgenstern-Price, GLE, and others
Support for over 20 different soil strength models including Mohr-Coulomb, Hoek-Brown, Undrained, Anisotropic, Bilinear, Frictional-Undrained, ALM1/ALM2 and four unsaturated shear strength strength models
- Multiple unsaturated soil strength models allow for more extensive analysis of unsaturated soil conditions
- Extensive support for reinforced slopes
- Support for the Hong Kong soil nail equation
- Representation of dry or wet tension cracks
- Support for entry of the vertical side shear resistance
The following list is a collection of the most common applications for SVSLOPE®. Most of them are included as sample models in
our free software download.
SVOFFICE™5 User Manual
The investment in geotechnical / hydrogeological software is an important decision for most consulting firms. Software must perform well and yield results in a limited timeframe such that reports can be completed on time and under budget. We recognize this at SoilVision Systems Ltd. and and have worked hard over the past number of years to provide software which is both easy to use and technologically advanced. We believe that the current SVOFFICE™5 software product is the best software suite currently available for geotechnical and hydrogeological applications. Listed below are a few of the reasons why your firm would benefit from our software from the perspective of a manager.
3D Modeling Solutions
- Modeling of systems which are not adequately represented by a simplified 2D cross section may be accomplished in full 3D. Examples include regional flow, levee analysis, and planar geometry.
Advanced Slope Stability Analysis
- With the highly advanced
SVSLOPE® slope stability analysis package, your company will have access to the most comprehensive array of deterministic and probabilistic methods of limit equilibrium and stress-based analysis methods.
Advanced Model Coupling
- Coupling of the air/water/thermal phases allows more comprehensive analysis of i) cover designs and, ii) waste rock flow, and iii) various other applications.
- Coupled density-dependant flow allows handling of salt-water/ fresh water potash mine tailings scenarios and tidal inflow scenarios.
3D Conceptual Geometry Modeling and Visualization and 2D Slicing with SVDESIGNER™
SVDESIGNER™ allows for rapid three-dimensional geotechnical prototyping of designs.
- 2D slices can be quickly and easily extracted from your geotechnical designs and brought into
SVFLUX™GE for analysis.
Automatic Mesh Generation and Refinement
Spatially Varying Material Properties
- Material properties may now be set to vary spatially in any particular region of the model domain. This is available in our
- Products support highly integrated and coupled solutions. i.e. Rainfall on an unsaturated slope potentially causing instability.
Comprehensive Probabilistic Analysis
- Monte Carlo, APEM, Latin Hypercube and other types of probabilistic analysis may be carried out in our
SVSLOPE® package. Monte Carlo analysis for steady state models can be carried out in our
Extensive Soil Database
SVSOILS™ (formerly SOILVISION®) Database of unsaturated hydraulic properties includes laboratory data on over 6500 soils and 24 theoretical methods of estimating unsaturated hydraulic properties.
World Class Support
- Highly dedicated team with tracking and fast response to all raised issues - typically within 24 - 48 hours.