Powerful, Yet Simple Fate & Transport Modeling and Analysis
Our SVCHEM™GE software package continues to offer advanced analysis utilizing full coupling with the SVFLUX™GE software as well as automatic mesh refinement in order to offer increased stability in the area of numerical modeling of contaminant fronts. The software also offers 1D, 2D and 3D analysis.
The software can be utilized for geotechnical, civil, or mining engineering projects.
SVCHEM™GE is currently being used by universities and consultants around the world. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Click here for additional learning resources.
Key features and enhancements of SVCHEM™GE:
- Fully-integrated 1D / 2D / 3D geotechnical suite:1D, 2D, Plan, Axisymmetric and 3D solutions handle any type of modeling problem
mesh generation and
Full coupling with
- Modeling of density-dependent flow
- Model advection, diffusion, absorption and decay in saturated and unsaturated soil conditions
- Climatic coupling brings the power of
seepage modeling to contaminant transport problems
- Simplified re-organized menus and a clearer more powerful user interface allows rapid creation of effective models
- Re-designed SVOFFICE™ Manager
- Easily generate 3D models from 2D cross-sections, or slice 3D models into 2D cross-sections
- Continuous innovation - Quick addition of features for our customers. New versions are generated every two - four weeks!
Comprehensive / Comparative
List of Features
The following list is a collection of the most common applications for SVCHEM™GE . Most of them are included as sample models in our free software download.
SVOFFICE™5 User Manual
The investment in geotechnical / hydrogeological software is an important decision for most consulting firms. Software must perform well and yield results in a limited timeframe such that reports can be completed on time and under budget. We recognize this at SoilVision Systems Ltd. and and have worked hard over the past number of years to provide software which is both easy to use and technologically advanced. We believe that the current SVOFFICE™5/GE software product is the best software suite currently available for geotechnical and hydrogeological applications. Listed below are a few of the reasons why your firm would benefit from our software from the perspective of a manager.
3D Modeling Solutions
- Modeling of systems which are not adequately represented by a simplified 2D cross section may be accomplished in full 3D. Examples include regional flow, levee analysis, and planar geometry.
Advanced Slope Stability Analysis
- With the highly advanced
SVSLOPE® slope stability analysis package, your company will have access to the most comprehensive array of deterministic and probabilistic methods of limit equilibrium and stress-based analysis methods.
Advanced Model Coupling
- Coupling of the air/water/thermal phases allows more comprehensive analysis of i) cover designs and, ii) waste rock flow, and iii) various other applications.
- Coupled density-dependant flow allows handling of salt-water/ fresh water potash mine tailings scenarios and tidal inflow scenarios.
3D Conceptual Geometry Modeling and Visualization and 2D Slicing with SVDESIGNER™
SVDESIGNER™ allows for rapid three-dimensional geotechnical prototyping of designs.
- 2D slices can be quickly and easily extracted from your geotechnical designs and brought into
SVFLUX™GE for analysis.
Automatic Mesh Generation and Refinement
Automatic mesh generation and
refinement greatly enhances model stability, accuracy, and convergence.
Spatially Varying Material Properties
- Material properties may now be set to vary spatially in any particular region of the model domain. This is available in our
- Products support highly integrated and coupled solutions. i.e. Rainfall on an unsaturated slope potentially causing instability.
Comprehensive Probabilistic Analysis
- Monte Carlo, APEM, Latin Hypercube and other types of probabilistic analysis may be carried out in our
SVSLOPE® package. Monte Carlo analysis for steady state models can be carried out in our
Extensive Soil Database
SVSOILS™ (formerly SOILVISION®) Database of unsaturated hydraulic properties includes laboratory data on over 6500 soils and 24 theoretical methods of estimating unsaturated hydraulic properties.
World Class Support
- Highly dedicated team with tracking and fast response to all raised issues - typically within 24 - 48 hours.