New Groundwater Seepage Module!
SVFLUX™GT can be applied to geotechnical, civil, hydrogeological and mining engineering projects.
New quad and triangular meshing options give greater variety of solutions.
Unsaturated soil flow problems of increased complexity can be modeled with advanced features such as automatic mesh generation and selective mesh refinement. SVFLUX™GT can be applied to geotechnical, civil, hydrological and mining engineering projects.
Our CAD-based front end and automated solver allow you to spend time solving your problem, not designing your mesh. Seepage pore-water pressures can be easily accommodated in our slope stability software. Groundwater models may be built as a series of surfaces and layers and the software can accommodate pinch-outs. Borehole or soil survey data may be used to build 3D groundwater models resulting in the possibility of extremely complex models. Our comprehensive documentation will get you modeling quickly!
Click here for additional learning resources.
The following list is a collection of the most common applications for SVFLUX™. Most of them are included as sample models from the cloud.
Fast and Stable Solutions of Large, Complex Numerical Models
The new SVCORE™ Finite Element Engine solver has been developed over a combined 20 years and allows fast and stable solution of extremely large three-dimensional numerical models.
SVOFFICE™5 User Manual
The investment in geotechnical / hydrogeological software is an important decision for most consulting firms. Software must perform well and yield results in a limited timeframe such that reports can be completed on time and under budget. We recognize this at SoilVision Systems Ltd. and and have worked hard over the past number of years to provide software which is both easy to use and technologically advanced. We believe that our current SVOFFICE™5 software products are the best currently available for geotechnical and hydrogeological applications. Listed below are a few of the reasons why your firm would benefit from our software from the perspective of a manager.
3D Modeling Solutions
- Modeling of systems which are not adequately represented by a simplified 2D cross section may be accomplished in full 3D. Examples include regional flow, levee analysis, and planar geometry.
Advanced Slope Stability Analysis
- With the highly advanced
SVSLOPE® slope stability analysis package, your company will have access to the most comprehensive array of deterministic and probabilistic methods of limit equilibrium and stress-based analysis methods.
Advanced Model Coupling
- Coupling of the air/water/thermal phases allows more comprehensive analysis of i) cover designs and, ii) waste rock flow, and iii) various other applications.
- Coupled density-dependant flow allows handling of salt-water/ fresh water potash mine tailings scenarios and tidal inflow scenarios.
3D Conceptual Geometry Modeling and Visualization and 2D Slicing with SVDESIGNER™
SVDESIGNER™ allows for rapid three-dimensional geotechnical prototyping of designs.
- 2D slices can be quickly and easily extracted from your geotechnical designs and brought into
SVFLUX™GT for analysis.
Automatic Mesh Generation and Refinement
Automatic mesh generation and refinement greatly enhances model stability, accuracy, and convergence.
Spatially Varying Material Properties
- Material properties may now be set to vary spatially in any particular region of the model domain. This is available in our
- Products support highly integrated and coupled solutions. i.e. Rainfall on an unsaturated slope potentially causing instability.
Comprehensive Probabilistic Analysis
- Monte Carlo, APEM, Latin Hypercube and other types of probabilistic analysis may be carried out in our
SVSLOPE® package. Monte Carlo analysis for steady state models can be carried out in our
Extensive Soil Database
SVSOILS™ (formerly SOILVISION®) Database of unsaturated hydraulic properties includes laboratory data on over 6500 soils and 24 theoretical methods of estimating unsaturated hydraulic properties.
World Class Support
- Highly dedicated team with tracking and fast response to all raised issues - typically within 24 - 48 hours.