New Groundwater Seepage Module!
SVFLUX™GT can be applied to geotechnical, civil, hydrogeological and mining engineering projects.
New quad and triangular meshing options give greater variety of solutions.
Unsaturated soil flow problems of increased complexity can be modeled with advanced features such as automatic mesh generation and selective mesh refinement. SVFLUX™GT can be applied to geotechnical, civil, hydrological and mining engineering projects.
Our CAD-based front end and automated solver allow you to spend time solving your problem, not designing your mesh. Seepage pore-water pressures can be easily accommodated in our slope stability software. Groundwater models may be built as a series of surfaces and layers and the software can accommodate pinch-outs. Borehole or soil survey data may be used to build 3D groundwater models resulting in the possibility of extremely complex models. Our comprehensive documentation will get you modeling quickly!
Click here for additional learning resources.
Key features and enhancements of SVSLOPE®:
- NEW SVCORE™ Finite Element Engine: Robust new solver
- The new solver implements staged construction and excavation of modeling scenarios
- Quad/Triangular/Tetrahedral meshing support
- Re-organized Menu and Clearer User Interface
- Re-designed SVOFFICE™ Manager
- 1D, 2D and 3D solutions handle any type of modeling problem
- Unsaturated flow: Stable analysis of unsaturated soils
- Import soil properties from the SVSOILS™ database of over 6200 soils
- Semi-automatic mesh generation and manual mesh refinement
- Coupling brings the power of seepage modeling to slope stability and stress / deformation problems
- Simple and powerful user interface allows rapid creation of effective models
- NEW Surface Mesh Support: The new 3D solution offers support for both surface meshes and grids. Surface mesh support allows models of higher complexity to be produced. Models may be based on geometry obtained from SVDESIGNER™ or from other geological modeling packages such as Vulcan, Minesite, GoCAD or Surpac.
- Easily generate 3D models from 2D cross-sections, or slice 3D models into 2D cross-sections
- Extensive QAQC program
- Responsive Technical Support
Comprehensive / Comparative
List of Features
The following list is a collection of the most common applications for SVFLUX™. Most of them are included as sample models from the cloud.
- Perform seepage analysis of cutoff walls
- Analyze rapid drawdown of reservoir levels by coupling SVFLUX™GT with
- Design earth cover, earth dam / levee models.
- Model waste rock piles
- Design and analyze roadways
- Design of heap leach pad drainage systems
- Design of heap columns and retaining walls
- Model mine sites and mine tailings
- Model lysimeters, spillways, and trenches
- Drainage and dewatering plans for various soil conditions
- Embankment and earth dam design and analysis
- Geotechnical considerations for lateral land development on poorly drained and well drained soils
- Design of canals by modeling pumping, water tables, or general flow
- Regional flow modeling
- Perform a well-pumping analysis to examine the resulting cone of depression as well as examination of unsaturated rebound when pumping ceases
- Model rivers and general water flow
- Model pond infiltration
Fast and Stable Solutions of Large, Complex Numerical Models
The new SVCORE™ Finite Element Engine solver has been developed over a combined 20 years and allows fast and stable solution of extremely large three-dimensional numerical models.
SVOFFICE™5 User Manual
The investment in geotechnical / hydrogeological software is an important decision for most consulting firms. Software must perform well and yield results in a limited timeframe such that reports can be completed on time and under budget. We recognize this at SoilVision Systems Ltd. and and have worked hard over the past number of years to provide software which is both easy to use and technologically advanced. We believe that our current SVOFFICE™5 software products are the best currently available for geotechnical and hydrogeological applications. Listed below are a few of the reasons why your firm would benefit from our software from the perspective of a manager.
3D Modeling Solutions
- Modeling of systems which are not adequately represented by a simplified 2D cross section may be accomplished in full 3D. Examples include regional flow, levee analysis, and planar geometry.
Advanced Slope Stability Analysis
- With the highly advanced
SVSLOPE® slope stability analysis package, your company will have access to the most comprehensive array of deterministic and probabilistic methods of limit equilibrium and stress-based analysis methods.
Advanced Model Coupling
- Coupling of the air/water/thermal phases allows more comprehensive analysis of i) cover designs and, ii) waste rock flow, and iii) various other applications.
- Coupled density-dependant flow allows handling of salt-water/ fresh water potash mine tailings scenarios and tidal inflow scenarios.
3D Conceptual Geometry Modeling and Visualization and 2D Slicing with SVDESIGNER™
SVDESIGNER™ allows for rapid three-dimensional geotechnical prototyping of designs.
- 2D slices can be quickly and easily extracted from your geotechnical designs and brought into
SVFLUX™GT for analysis.
Automatic Mesh Generation and Refinement
Automatic mesh generation and refinement greatly enhances model stability, accuracy, and convergence.
Spatially Varying Material Properties
- Material properties may now be set to vary spatially in any particular region of the model domain. This is available in our
- Products support highly integrated and coupled solutions. i.e. Rainfall on an unsaturated slope potentially causing instability.
Comprehensive Probabilistic Analysis
- Monte Carlo, APEM, Latin Hypercube and other types of probabilistic analysis may be carried out in our
SVSLOPE® package. Monte Carlo analysis for steady state models can be carried out in our
Extensive Soil Database
SVSOILS™ (formerly SOILVISION®) Database of unsaturated hydraulic properties includes laboratory data on over 6500 soils and 24 theoretical methods of estimating unsaturated hydraulic properties.
World Class Support
- Highly dedicated team with tracking and fast response to all raised issues - typically within 24 - 48 hours.