SVSOLID™GT is a 1D, 2D and 3D finite-element program for geotechnical earth structures. The software can solve both simple problems and complex staged construction or excavation problems involving elasto-plastic soft-soil behavior and consolidation as well as the elastic deformation of rock materials.
The most significant change to any particular module within our SVOFFICE™5/GT software has been to the SVSOLID™GT package which has been completely redesigned and utilizes our new SVCORE™ Finite Element Engine solver. The new solver has been developed over 20 years and allows fast and stable solution of extremely large three-dimensional numerical models. The design changes and technical advances in the software firmly position SVSOLID™GT as the premiere stress / deformation software package available in the world today.
Key features and enhancements of SVSOLID™GT:
- SVCORE™- new high-performance, stable finite element solution engine
- Slope stability modeling with shear strength reduction (SSR) method
- Staged construction / excavation models
- 64-Bit Application:
- Create, open, edit and solve larger models of higher complexity faster and more efficiently than previously possible.
- More robust handling of highly variable geologic models improve model convergence runtimes.
- Enhanced dynamic performance for snappier 3D visualization and model interaction.
- Overall speed improvements help you to focus on model development and calibration.
- Improvements in parallel processing with support for up to 64 processor cores.
- Harness the full capabilities of modern 64-bit hardware and 64-bit operating systems.
- 1D / 2D / 3D Solutions andle any geometry configuration
- Modeling of small-strain and large-strain consolidation
- Elasto-plastic constitutive soil models
- Triangulated surface support
- Re-designed Manager the project manager dialog has been redesigned to greatly simplify its usage. It also allows the advanced abilities of model grouping and linking which is particularly useful in large and complex modeling sequences.
- Re-organized Menu- the menu system within the software has been reorganized slightly in a clearer format. Primary functions are organized in a left to right format along the menu.
- Easily generate 3D models from 2D cross-sections, or slice 3D models into 2D cross-sections
- Easy to use - quickly design models based on an intuitive CAD user interface and logical feature layout allowing creation and completion of models in hours or days .. not weeks or months!
- Continuous Innovation - Quick addition of features for our customers. New versions are generated every two - four weeks!
- Instrumentation Support
- World Class support- highly dedicated team with tracking and fast response to all raised issues - typically within 24 - 48 hours.
Comprehensive / Comparative
List of Features
To learn more,
click here for resources
The investment in geotechnical / hydrogeological software is an important decision for most consulting firms. Software must perform well and yield results in a limited timeframe such that reports can be completed on time and under budget. We recognize this at SoilVision Systems Ltd. and and have worked hard over the past number of years to provide software which is both easy to use and technologically advanced. We believe that the current SVOFFICE™5 software product is the best software suite currently available for geotechnical and hydrogeological applications. Listed below are a few of the reasons why your firm would benefit from our software from the perspective of a manager.
3D Modeling Solutions
- Modeling of systems which are not adequately represented by a simplified 2D cross section may be accomplished in full 3D. Examples include regional flow, levee analysis, and planar geometry.
Advanced Slope Stability Analysis
- With the highly advanced
SVSLOPE® slope stability analysis package, your company will have access to the most comprehensive array of deterministic and probabilistic methods of limit equilibrium and stress-based analysis methods.
- Advanced shear strength reduction (SSR) method of analysis withSVSOLID™GT
Advanced Model Coupling
- Coupling of the air/water/thermal phases allows more comprehensive analysis of i) cover designs and, ii) waste rock flow, and iii) various other applications.
- Coupled density-dependant flow allows handling of salt-water/ fresh water potash mine tailings scenarios and tidal inflow scenarios.
- Small-strain and large-strain consolidation analysis.
3D Conceptual Geometry Modeling and Visualization and 2D Slicing with SVDESIGNER™
SVDESIGNER™ Allows for rapid three-dimensional geotechnical prototyping of designs.
- 2D slices can be quickly and easily extracted from your geotechnical designs and brought into
SVFLUX™GT for analysis.
Automatic Mesh Generation and Refinement
Spatially Varying Material Properties
- Material properties may now be set to vary spatially in any particular region of the model domain. This is available in our
- Products support highly integrated and coupled solutions.
Comprehensive Probabilistic Analysis
- Monte Carlo, APEM, Latin Hypercube and other types of probabilistic analysis may be carried out in our
SVSLOPE® package. Monte Carlo analysis for steady state models can be carried out in our
Extensive Soil Database
SVSOILS™ (formerly SOILVISION®) Database of unsaturated hydraulic properties includes laboratory data on over 6500 soils and 24 theoretical methods of estimating unsaturated hydraulic properties.
World Class Support
- Highly dedicated team with tracking and fast response to all raised issues - typically within 24 - 48 hours.
SVOFFICE™5 User Manual
Fast and Stable Solutions of Large, Complex Numerical Models
The most significant change to any particular module within our SVOFFICE™5/GT software has been to the SVSOLID™GT package which has been completely redesigned and utilizes a new SVCORE™ Finite Element Engine solver. The new solver has been developed over 20 years and allows fast and stable solution of extremely large three-dimensional numerical models. The design changes and technical advances in the software firmly position SVSOLID™GT as the premiere stress / deformation software package available in the world today.