Academic Research Workstation License(40% Discount)
- Full access to the Standard or Professional versions with no node limitations
- Allows portability between computers and laptops
- Academic researchers working with accredited educational institutions are eligible for a 40% discount of our commercial software prices. To access the complete pricing list please
- To initiate an order please
request a quote
Academic Research Network License
SoilVision Systems Ltd. invests regularly in a significant amount of internal research. SoilVision Systems Ltd. is actively pursuing research collaboration with professors around the world. If you would like to collaborate with us to perform research using our software please contact us
If you are an academic institution in Canada, SoilVision Systems would like to talk to you regarding possible collaboration. It is possible to obtain funding for select research projects through various funding agencies. Please contact us
here for more information.
SoilVision Systems Ltd. is actively interested in collaborating with universities relating to ongoing development of various modular pieces of software. If you have an idea which will involve development of a module of software we are interested in speaking to you relating working out an arrangement for collaboration. Please contact us
here if you have such an idea.
SoilVision Systems Ltd. is dedicated to supporting education in academic institutions and creating partnerships with academics. If you are a supervising professor of graduate students, or if you conduct research requiring numerical modeling, you may be eligible to earn credits toward future product purchases with us.
We are looking to extend our library of 2D and 3D example models that we provide to customers. If you have an original model and are willing to have it distributed, SoilVision Systems will contribute a $250 credit* for each 2D model, or a $500 credit* for each 3D model, towards a future purchase of our software.
*Maximum credit eligible to apply to an individual order placed is 60% of the total order value.
Who is eligible?
- You must be registered with or employed by an academic institution to apply for the credit
- If you are a student, the credit will be allocated to the supervising professor of the person creating the model
- If you are a professor, the credit will be allocated to you personally
- If you have partners in research with whom you wish to share your credits, you may transfer the credit to another professor within your university by sending us a written authorization granting approval to transfer the credit
How do I sign up?
We will contact you after receiving the information to clarify any questions and to finalize the documentation.
SoilVision Systems reserves the right to judge whether the model is an appropriate addition to our library of example models.
Our software packages were developed based on research in unsaturated soils performed at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, SK, Canada. The most recent methods for analyzing unsaturated soils have been implemented in our software and we are committed to its continual improvement. As such, we will continue to make available our peer-reviewed research findings in conference and journal papers as we receive permission from publishers. Please take some time to review our library of research related materials.